Reference Guide for 2011
This is the standard
Reference Guide for the buying and selling of businesses, with more
Rules of Thumb and pricing information for more different businesses
than any previous edition.
by Tom West - Copyright 2010, 800 pages, paperback
- Newest 21th Edition!
The 2011 Business Reference Guide, now in its 21th year, is the essential
guide to pricing businesses with up-to-date rules of thumb and pricing
information for over 800 types of businesses.
Most pricing entries contain:
* Rules of Thumb based on both sales and earnings (SDE)
* Pricing Tips from Industry Experts
* Benchmark information that provides comparison data
* Industry Resources such as Associations and Publications with Web sites
* General Information providing industry data, surveys, and comments
* Fascinating facts about many different businesses and industries
How could I use the Business Reference Guide?
* Research an industry before a listing appointment.
* Pull up pricing information.
* Present your buyer with a specific industry profile.
* Find rules of thumb for a potential seller.
* Find pricing tips to use for marketing pieces.
* Use benchmark data in a presentation.
* Confirm the accuracy of your valuations with current data.
* Find an industry expert who may help you with a specific question.
Thousands of readers call the Business Reference Guide an absolute
necessity invaluable to anyone involved in privately held
"The Rules of thumbs alone are worth the price of the
About the Author
Tom West, founder of Business Brokerage Press, has been involved in buying,
selling and valuing businesses for over 40years. Tom is a founder, past
president, and former executive director of the International Business Brokers
Association (IBBA). He holds the Certified Business Intermediary and Fellow of
the IBBA designations from the association. He is the co-founder and past
president of VR Business Brokers, and the founder and past president of United
In addition to the materials offered by Business Brokerage Press, Tom has been
published by Viking-Penguin and John Wiley & Sons, for which he co-edited Mergers
& Acquisitions Handbook for Small & Midsize Companies. He also
co-edited the Handbook of Business Valuation, another publication of John
Wiley & Sons, now in its 2nd edition.
Tom is nationally recognized as an expert in the field of business brokerage. He
is widely quoted in newspapers, magazines and other media, including Business
Week, Money, INC., Forbes, Kiplinger, and many others. He regularly conducts
seminars on business brokerage and frequently serves as a consultant to the
Only $135.00 plus $10.00 shipping
Order with confidence - Money back guarantee if not completely satisfied.
To place by phone or, if you have questions, give us a call at 1-888-556-8118